Hello! I have been asked here and in other social media sites or forums about my travels and why am not doing it regularly through my travels. So here’s the thing; I am struggling. Literally! Period. I don’t have a phone, yes Adam’s gone and am facing some other major challenges through my travel.
I thought what I could share with you though is some initial tips for travel in a country like India.
- Solo travel is not a bad thing
- Be willing to get the looks
- Remember you’re your first ’go to’ person
- Be sure you want to travel to or in this country
- People and paws are everywhere
- Smile, it doesn’t cost a thing – trust me!
- Always carry music around, you never know when it can be your favourite company
- Carrying a rucksack or backpack is SO good
Like travel? I do too! There’s more in the Travel Unravel section up there.