There are these times when you don’t feel like cooking but you do want to eat something and you want it quick, so here’s the thing. If you’re a vegetarian use cottage cheese (paneer), but if you’re a meat lover use chicken for this.
This below is not what it looked like, sometimes food looks deceptive too! 😉
- 500 gms Cottage cheese or boneless chicken
- Turmeric powder
- Chilly powder
- Cooking oil
Preparation time: 15 – 30 mins
- Chop the cottage cheese or boneless chicken(boiled) into small cubes
- In a frying pan, add some oil and add the chopped cubes.
- Add half teaspoon turmeric powder, the chilly powder and salt, mix and let it sauté till it cooks and the spice sinks in.
- You can replace the chilly powder with pepper powder instead
Your super simple fry is ready to be devoured. If you have the time you should just try the variations. Team it up with lemonade or even with some beer, it goes well with any of them.