Looking for a quick dip or chutney to team up with dosa or any other snack? Here’s a 10 minute quick one!
- 1 coconut
- 4 green chillies
- Mustard seeds
- Curry leaves
- Break, cut and grate the coconut.
- Add 4 green chillies and some salt along with the coconut in a mixer or food processor
- Keep adding water and grind till it forms a good paste
- In a frying pan, add some oil.
- Once hot, add the mustard seeds and let it splutter
- Add curry leaves till it turns crisp
- Now add the grinded coconut paste to it along with a little water
Your coconut chutney or dip is ready. Team it up with Asian food like idli, dosa, pongal, upma or crisps and fries. Store it in the fridge for a couple of days.
Like my recipes? Want to try more? Here’s more!