You have some guests arriving suddenly or you have a rush hour and need to fix a quick dip to go with some french fries or dosa, then here’s just the thing to do. It’s simple, it’s quick!
- 2 big onions
- Fresh bunch of cilantro (coriander)
- 4 green chillies
- Peel, wash and chop onions into long vertical pieces
- Wash, chop cilantro and green chillies unevenly
- In a skillet, heat oil and add the chopped onions and fry them till they turn translucent
- Add some salt, mix, turn off the burner and let it cool
- In a blender, add the cooled down mix, add the cilantro and chillies to it and a little more salt if needed
- Blend till it all turns into a smooth paste
Your tasty dip is ready to be devoured with anything you like. You can easily store it upto a week in a refrigerator.
Here’s what some of these ingredients can do for you.
Later in the day you will see a separate section called DAILY — 32. It is a category of daily logs and poetry for the next 32 days. There will be 2 posts in a day with a gap of 12 hours.
In the meanwhile, you might want to browse through this and read!