Having a super hectic day? Need something to calm down your ever increasing anxiety or even for that matter you just want to feel good and a rush of I-will-get this-done, then here’s something quick you can make for yourself. Oh yes! You do get some readymade ones in the stores as well.
- 2 heaped spoonfuls of coffee
- Water (if you don’t like milk)
- 1/4 litre Milk (soy milk if you’re vegan)
- 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup
- Vegan cream (optional)
Quick tips: If you want it dark, add more of coffee powder and chocolate syrup and less of milk, add water instead. Increase or decrease quantities as per the size of your coffee mug or your need for caffeine.
Serves: 1 to 2
Preparation time: 10 to 15 minutes
- Heat water or boil milk
- Add coffee powder and the chocolate syrup to your required consistency in a coffee mug
- Add the hot milk or water and stir well
- Top it off with some cream
Your morning or evening drink delight is ready. If you’re creative enough draw something with the cream, that surely won’t hurt! Don’t worry about staying awake post this even if you’re not much of a coffee person. Serve this one with some pancakes or waffles topped with blueberry sauce. None of you will regret it — the one who served nor the one who drank and ate!
Beautiful image source: tea coffee cup
Like what you see? Here’s more!