What would you like to snack on when you just don’t feel like stepping out and all you want to do is sit all tied up some day at work or at home or just about anywhere. No, that’s not how I feel right now but these things happen, don’t they? So why don’t you just do yourself a favour and make this delightful sandwich and treat yourself with some calories and sweetness along the way.
- 8 slices of brown bread
- Nutella spread
- Blueberry spread (optional)
- Powdered dried fruits (cashews, pistachios, almonds, walnuts)
- Vegan butter
Quick tip: You can get the store made one or just do a chocolate spread at home. I usually would prefer it with a combination of chocolate and blueberry spread but you could suit your taste buds.
Preparation time: 10 — 15 minutes
This is super simple.
- Powder the dried fruits finely in a blender
- Toast the slices of brown bread (or do it post applying the spread — optional)
- Apply the vegan butter
- Sprinkle the powdered dried fruits on top of it
- Apply the Nutella or homemade chocolate spread and the blueberry spread on the bread slices
- Alternatively, toast after this
Your chocolate blueberry toast sandwich is ready to be devoured. Team it up with a sugarless milkshake or a nice cuppa of hot coffee and you’re good to go in every way — good mood and a full stomach too; at least for the next few hours!
Here’s what chocolate and blueberry can do for you. I couldn’t find the one for just normal chocolate and the calories are more or less the same.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Beautiful image source: cookingwithbooks
Try this! If not, here’s more!