I was wondering if you ever have a sweet tooth and do you crave to eat or drink or slurp during these times. I do know of people who always like to have something cold irrespective of the weather. That said, it is absolutely necessary that you are also able to go out at the time. Here’s something you can make irrespective of how it is outside and you can calm down all your sweet cravings. Moreover, this is a really healthy choice of drink, scroll down to know more.
- 500 to 1000 grams of strawberries
- 2 tablespoons of fresh cream
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Handful of dried fruits (cashews,almonds,walnuts,pistachio,figs)
- 1 plain waffle wafer
- 1/2 litre milk
- 2 stripes flavoured noodles (optional)
- An ounce of jelly (optional)
Quick tips: Find fresh strawberries, cream and dried fruits of your choice. The fresh cream, milk and honey is available in vegan — you can find this at a store or shop online. If you’re choosing flavoured noodles, make sure your jelly doesn’t have any flavour to it. Also, if you’re using the flavoured noodles, heat it in plain water for one to two minutes (don’t make it soggy or too stiff). Consider if you want to use milk or water
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Chop the fresh strawberries depending on how good your blender is, else whole works just fine.
- Add the fresh cream, honey and dried fruits — do not add water or milk just yet.
- Start blending the ingredients and look for consistency
- Add water as required (let it be semi solid, that’s the texture that I make it with)
Your strawberry delight is ready. Pour it in a tall glass. Garnish it with some fresh cream, noodles and jelly. Slide in the waffle wafer. Add a straw and spoon, serve it cold post lunch or dinner or even during a nice evening get together. You will be asked for more!
Here’s what strawberries can do for you.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Beautiful image source: freepik
Try this! If not, here’s more!