It’s the middle of the night and you got hungry or it’s early in the morning and you want to fix a quick breakfast.
- 8 bread slices
- 2 big onions
- 2 medium sized tomatoes
- 2 medium sized carrots
- 2 medium sized capsicums
- 2 big cucumbers
- Cilantro spread
- Lemon (optional)
Here’s how you can do a super simple cilantro (coriander) chutney or spread or dip.
- A bunch of fresh cilantro twigs
- 2 medium sized green chillies
- 1/2 sliced lemon (optional)
- Wash and chop cilantro and chillies unevenly
- Add to blender with salt and blend until it forms a smooth paste
Your cilantro chutney spread or dip is ready. If it turns out spicier than you expected, sprinkle some lime into it.
Preparation time: 15 to 20 minutes
- Wash, peel and slice the vegetables into thin slices and keep aside
- Spread the butter and top it with the cilantro spread
- Arrange the vegetables in the quantities you like and your sandwiches are ready
Your sandwiches are ready, have it with a fruit juice or a hot cup of coffee and you’re good for a few hours.