On days when you have a sweet tooth there are chances you are not thinking much about other food to eat and also that you want to satisfy your sweet craving first. Here’s something quick to make and barely takes any time. You just have to make do with nothing for your visual delight — make it to see it!
- 1/2 or 1 litre milk (spoilt or whey milk)
- 3 to 6 tablespoons sugar or powdered jaggery (as per taste)
Serves: 2 or 4 (depending on how much is devoured)
Preparation time: 15 to 30 minutes as per the quantity
- Pour the whey milk in a non stick vessel on low flame
- Increase or decrease flame as you keep stirring
- Add sugar or powdered jaggery and keep stirring the mix till all the water gets evaporated
- Do not add any extra water to it
- The mix will get a little gooey depending on whether you chose sugar or powdered jaggery
- Remove contents in a bowl or put it on a plate and cut into pieces
Your sweet milk cakes are ready to be devoured. Serve it hot or cold in a bowl or plate anytime of the day.